Check out Mr. Cool Brodie Man!!
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Posted by The Price Family at 2:05 PM No comments:
Big sis Brooke
Posted by The Price Family at 2:03 PM No comments:
We had a big photoshoot yesterday! Grammy bought us a yearly package at Clix Studio. We did the same pics with Brooke when she was the same age. Super cute! Love your little grin! :)
Here is Brooke's when she was a baby! So special to have these for both of you!
Posted by The Price Family at 1:57 PM No comments:
Saturday, May 14, 2016
Happy 3 Months Brodie!
Happy 3 Months Brodie!!
How are you already 3 months?! You are such a good baby! We love you so much! You absolutely adore your big sis and she loves you so much. You are eating and sleeping like a champ still.
- Not sure about weight and height.. you go back for 4 months- Sleeping from 8:30 to 7:30. Most of the time it is straight through the night or you'll wake up to feed around 3 or 4. It just varies.
- You love bathtime
- Wearing 6-9 month clothes. I'm about to use some 3-6 months but it's tight! :) Big, healthy boy!
- Size 2 diapers
- Not the biggest fan of your car seat. You are ok but sometimes you get a little fussy if the car isn't moving.
- Took your first roadtrip to DC to visit Uncle Ryan and to celebrate cousin Eli's 4th birthday. It was a superhero theme. Too cute!
- Went to your first baseball game and rode the metro for the first time.
- starting to hold/play with toys and you love having something in your hands.
- you are a big cat napper...it's hard since we are always on the go! starting to put you down in crib for afternoon nap.
We love you so much!! You bring so much joy to our lives! :) Love you Brodie Man!
Pics from our DC trip:
Posted by The Price Family at 1:56 PM No comments:
Labels: Brodie Monthly, BrodieKnox
Friday, May 13, 2016
Brooke is ready for summer!
Well, this little lady is ready for summer! She is so sweet and can't wait for the pool to open for the summer. How cute is her new hat for summer??
Posted by The Price Family at 2:02 PM No comments:
Monday, May 9, 2016
My new bosses
Well it's official! Check out my new bosses! Yup, that's right! I am so blessed to get to stay him with these two (well Brooke is at school during the day). I am so thankful for hubby working so hard.
Posted by The Price Family at 1:59 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)