Happy 3 Months Brodie!!
How are you already 3 months?! You are such a good baby! We love you so much! You absolutely adore your big sis and she loves you so much. You are eating and sleeping like a champ still.
- Not sure about weight and height.. you go back for 4 months- Sleeping from 8:30 to 7:30. Most of the time it is straight through the night or you'll wake up to feed around 3 or 4. It just varies.
- You love bathtime
- Wearing 6-9 month clothes. I'm about to use some 3-6 months but it's tight! :) Big, healthy boy!
- Size 2 diapers
- Not the biggest fan of your car seat. You are ok but sometimes you get a little fussy if the car isn't moving.
- Took your first roadtrip to DC to visit Uncle Ryan and to celebrate cousin Eli's 4th birthday. It was a superhero theme. Too cute!
- Went to your first baseball game and rode the metro for the first time.
- starting to hold/play with toys and you love having something in your hands.
- you are a big cat napper...it's hard since we are always on the go! starting to put you down in crib for afternoon nap.
We love you so much!! You bring so much joy to our lives! :) Love you Brodie Man!
Pics from our DC trip: