Monday, February 25, 2013
Happy 10 months Brooke!
Is it true? Brooke will be one year in two months. Ben and I just can't believe how fast she is growing up. We look at her all the time and just think how much she is changing into a little toddler with so much personality. She lights up our hearts so much.
10 month stats:
- 21 pounds
- Sleeps 11 or more hours
- Definitely fills out her 12 month clothes … I’m only buying 18 months from now on
- Played in the snow for the first time and had a blast
- Still loves her books…her collection is growing
- Loves to eat ‘real’ food. Her favorites are bananas, avocados, eggs, chicken, baked potato all cut up.
- Recently she tried pasta, toast, green beans, grapes…all finger foods.
- She has 5 teeth coming in – which will be total of NINE!!!!!!!!!
- Started swim lessons at the Christiansburg Aquatic Center. She loves her swim class. She can put her head under too!
- Met her first friend…Harper. Ben and I went to school with Harper’s mom. They are so cute together. … two peas in pod! J
- She went to her first VT Men’s basketball game and Hokie Celebration…. She had a blast and even got to meet the Hokie Bird!
- Points to everything!
- Can tell us where “nose” is. She can point to our nose, stuffed animals, Bailey’s nose, in books… etc. It’s really awesome to see her little brain working! :)
- She is learning foot and tummy now
- She gives hugs! So sweet
- She waves hi and bye bye really well!