Check out Mr. Cool Brodie Man!!
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
We had a big photoshoot yesterday! Grammy bought us a yearly package at Clix Studio. We did the same pics with Brooke when she was the same age. Super cute! Love your little grin! :)
Here is Brooke's when she was a baby! So special to have these for both of you!
Saturday, May 14, 2016
Happy 3 Months Brodie!!
How are you already 3 months?! You are such a good baby! We love you so much! You absolutely adore your big sis and she loves you so much. You are eating and sleeping like a champ still.
- Not sure about weight and height.. you go back for 4 months- Sleeping from 8:30 to 7:30. Most of the time it is straight through the night or you'll wake up to feed around 3 or 4. It just varies.
- You love bathtime
- Wearing 6-9 month clothes. I'm about to use some 3-6 months but it's tight! :) Big, healthy boy!
- Size 2 diapers
- Not the biggest fan of your car seat. You are ok but sometimes you get a little fussy if the car isn't moving.
- Took your first roadtrip to DC to visit Uncle Ryan and to celebrate cousin Eli's 4th birthday. It was a superhero theme. Too cute!
- Went to your first baseball game and rode the metro for the first time.
- starting to hold/play with toys and you love having something in your hands.
- you are a big cat napper...it's hard since we are always on the go! starting to put you down in crib for afternoon nap.
We love you so much!! You bring so much joy to our lives! :) Love you Brodie Man!
Pics from our DC trip:
Friday, May 13, 2016
Monday, May 9, 2016
Saturday, April 16, 2016
Thursday, April 14, 2016
Happy 2 Months Brodie!
Brooke, Mommy, and Daddy love you so much! You are such a joy to our family! You seriously are the chillest and best baby ever. You go with the flow so much! I guess you have to with your sissy! :)
This past month has been a bit busy! We moved from our house on Willard. You lived there for 2 months. We are renting right now and building across town. Very exciting!
- 13lbs. 12 oz.
- 24 1/4 inches tall
- Loves some milk and breastfeeding. You are one happy baby as long as I feed you.
- Getting used to having a bottle. We give you one most nights to top you off
- Great sleeper - sleeps from around 8:00/8:30 to 7ish around 10-11 hours
- Not too big on napping during the day. Just little cat naps while we are in the car running errands, picking up and dropping off Brooke etc.. but I'll take it! :)
- Starting to "coo" and talk. It is so sweet.
- You love your big sister and when she talks to you.
- LOVES bath time and your tummy time mat.
- Starting to smile ALOT and engage when we talk to you!
- Not the biggest fan of your car seat ... after awhile in the car you get fussy like "get me outta here!!"
We sure do love you Brodie Man! :)
Brooke and Brodie St. Patrick's Day 2016
seriously one of my favorites!
Monday, March 14, 2016
Happy 1 Month Brodie!!
Mommy, Daddy, and big sister Brooke love you so much! We can't believe you are already one month! What a crazy few weeks....Transiting to family of 4, having a newborn in the house again, Brooke being promoted to big sis....
I have to say having you has been so much easier. Maybe because I somewhat know what the heck to do!
You are such a champ when it comes to eating. You LOVE to nurse. We call you the "milk monster"!
You are sleeping well. You give me a good 3-4 hour stretch then sometimes 2-3 after that.
You go for your one month check up in a few days so I'm excited to see how much you've grown!
You love stroller walks! And so does mommy!!
So many friends and family have came to visit you this past month. You already share such a special place in their hearts.
Brodie, we love you and we are so blessed to have you as our son!